The Working Group on Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination (GTG) of the Latin American and Caribbean Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (OLACEFS), calls on all natural persons with degrees in sociology, social sciences, public administration, political sciences, human rights, as well as related areas of at least 8 semesters of duration by a State university or recognized by it, with the main objective of Supporting the GTG team to plan, prepare and carry out the Workshop “Applying what has been learned: Planning with a gender approach,” which is part of the Training Plan “Learning to mainstream: the gender approach in OLACEFS SAIs.”
The natural persons or legal entities concerned must comply with the following conditions:
- Vocational training in sociology, social sciences, public administration, political science, human rights, and related fields;
- It is desirable to have specialized studies such as a Graduate, Post-graduate or Master’s degree in gender, inclusion, diversity, human rights, strategic planning, process management, and/or organizational development;
- It is desirable to have professional experience of 1 year verifiable in the provision of consultancy services for the planning and development of projects or accompaniment of initiatives related to the promotion of gender equality, non-discrimination, and impact studies of public policies of social development; and,
- Verifiable experience and training for the planning and moderation of workshops and/or work meetings.
The following competencies will also be taken into consideration:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills and synthesis capacity.
- Flexibility to work within deadlines and act under pressure.
- Collaborative work with good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to change.
- Effective communication
- Initiative and proactivity
- Problem solving
*Note: The working modality could be hybrid with regular face-to-face activities in the city of Santiago, Chile.
Applications must be sent to the email email@example.com by April 22, 2022.
For more background information on the aforementioned contracting process see:
TERMS OF REFERENCE OF THE CALL