The Working Group on Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination of the Latin American and Caribbean Organization of Audit Institutions (OLACEFS), calls on all natural persons with degrees in areas of accounting, auditing, economics, public management, public policies, bookkeeping, law, as well as related areas of at least 8 semesters of duration by a State university or recognized by it, with the main objective of supporting the coordinating team of the SAI of Chile in the methodological preparation (including the development of the planning matrix and accompaniment of the planning process) of the Coordinated Audit to strengthen the commitment of SAIs to the eradication of violence against women, with a focus on performance.
The natural persons or legal entities concerned must comply with the following conditions:
- Professional training (of the designated consultant or work team) in the areas of accounting, auditing, economics, public management, public policy, bookkeeping, law, as well as related areas.
- Experience of at least 5 years, in the promotion, training, consulting, and/or strengthening of public sector performance audits, as well as in surveillance and accountability, through research, education, and knowledge exchange activities.
- It is desirable to have 5 years of verifiable experience in the provision of consulting services. Priority will be given to the consultancy or the candidate(s) with experience in projects related to anti-corruption issues, as well as with government agencies and organized civil society.
- It is desirable to have specialized studies such as a Graduate, Post-graduate, or Master’s degree in gender, inclusion and/or diversity, accounting, business administration, auditing, public management, financial administration, or related areas.
- Technical capacity and technological infrastructure for the development of training and/or online meetings, in Spanish and with sufficient and available staff.
- Have a professional career of at least 3 years in the execution of performance audits in the public sector and/or in a Supreme Audit Institution.
- Verifiable professional experience in the provision of consulting services to international organizations, as well as in the field of governmental external control, public governance, accountability, and/or access to public information will be a plus.
- Priority will be given to verifiable professional experience in the development of projects accompanying initiatives related to the promotion of gender equality, non-discrimination, and impact studies of public social development policies.
- Preference is given to the proponent who has experience in work and/or support in the planning and/or execution of coordinated audits in the government field.
The consultancy service provider shall demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills and synthesis capacity.
- Flexibility to work within deadlines and act under pressure.
- Collaborative work with good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to change.
- Empathic and assertive communication.
- Knowledge and advanced use of computer tools.
*Note: The working modality could be hybrid with regular face-to-face activities in the city of Santiago, Chile.
The application and selection process will consider the following milestones and deadlines:
- Applications must be submitted from April 19 until April 29, 2022.
- Interviews with pre-selected consultants will take place in the week of May 2, 2022.
- The start of the duties will be on May 9, 2022
Applications must be sent to the email email@example.com by April 29, 2022.
Further background information on the aforementioned recruitment process can be found at: